Sunday, January 23, 2011

What Manner Of Fuckery is this??

Trick question.

If you knew you were gonna die tomorrow. How would you spend your last day on earth.

Ok, i'm sorry. iHave nothing interesting to blog about today. But thou shall not ignore thy blogual instincts. So you’re gonna read the corny punchlines, and you’re going to like them.

The show must go on!

Back to Blogging.

iReally don’t need a love-life this year. I’ve had enough for a lifetime thank you very much. So now i"m completely over the last guy. Moved on to greener pastures.

Now that thats settled.

Theres this guy. Lets call him Hendrixx.

Hendrixx is the kinda guy that just speaks his mind and doesn’t seem to give 2 fxcks. Best part ...He's not bad looking either. So my short-running infatuation with this Super Awesome fellow shouldn't surprise you. ;)

But get this.

Tee also likes Hendrixx.

On a normal circumstance. iWould be like, "What manner of fuckery is this?" But the truth is, i'm not slightly bothered. We're completely cool with it. It's not like we like him that much anyways. Besides she's got a guy already. Its just a phase we're both going through. It'll be over before you know it.

Hopefully.

So for now. I'm just gonna sit and enjoy the movie, starring Hendrixx.

But Gad! He's blunt. Well indirectly. But the funny thing is, you always figure out who he's referring to. His curses go deep though. Deep and hard. XD

Sometimes iWonder, "does he hate me?" But then why would he hate me? He doesn't even know me. Which is sad really. Cause he doesnt seem like he wants to.

Well iThink I'm pretty damn fantastic. So you can just suck my dick.

Why did iJust say that. Maybe its cause iReally have a dick ;). Wait, *checking*. Ok iDont. Hahaha. Wasn't very funny, was it?

Maybe he's gay. Cause what kinda guy doesnt get attracted to my awesomeness.

Either way. I'm unhappy.

Maybe its cause the guys iActually like dont give me the kind of attention iWant. Or cause my mum just made me spend the money iWas saving up for something extremely important ...on something iDidn't even want.

Or ... Maybe its cause my little cuz has got more boobs than iHAve. ...That could be it... Don't get me wrong, Kay is not jealous. It just frustrates me to know, mines taking forever to grow. iAm pretty confident but iStill have my moments.Thats just me.

Crap. The rambling has begun... Guess its time for Kay to say goodbye.

à la prochaine. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment