Friday, January 21, 2011

Morning Rush

Kay's a little stirred up at the moment.

iHad the most totally fuckable dream this morning. And its left me all glittery inside and a whole lotta confused. And Kay doesn't like being confused.

Would tell you about it but it wasn't exactly an epic one. And you'd probably end up going back to bed after the third word so i'm not gonna risk it.

Lets just say, i've never actually felt this way before. No, its not love. Something really close though. More like a deep longing desire.

This insanely boring yet effective dream just kicked the one about me being the leader of the justice league off my number one spot. What?! Everyone's had a dream like that. Common, who doesn't wanna have superpowers and join the justice league. Like seriously. And just cause iWas too badAss, they made me the leader. Oh yeah.

How did iGet from confused to badAss. Wow Kay.

AnyHOO

It just made me realize iStill like him. And i'm not sure i'm cool with that.

You're probably thinking, "What's the big deal you bitching slut?!" [or maybe you we'rent thinking that] And you'd be right. It's not a big deal. But get this... I. Haven't Seen. Him. In. Years.

I'd give you time to understand what that statement implies.

Have you got it?

Good.

It's strange. Maybe it's cause the feelings are way stronger now. And iBarely even communicate with him.

iGuess i've been tryna suppress the feeling for a long time now and this ludicrous dream just reminded me about it.

Hopefully i'd be over it real soon... Cant be dreaming bout stuff that cant happen.

*Btw,  iHave no problem with imagining stuff. iStill dream about my prince charming. Pfff. Like that'll ever happen. iJust dont like when it gets to my heart. iDont like that at all.

Caramel kisses.
Muah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment