Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bloggery

So i've got the sudden urge to blog today. Chimmy calls it "Blogger Blue Balls". 

Hillarious.

It's a pain in the blogsticles, due to prolonged and unsatisfied blogual excitement.

Her words exactly.
On with my life.

iWish iHad a husband. Hmmm strong word. Scratch that. 

iWish iLived with someone that loves... Still Strong.

You know what. iGive up. Basic thing is iWish someone iLike-like could bring me a bowl of food in bed. Cause i'm to lazy to walk to the kitchen to make my own meal.

iHadnt even noticed until a few minutes ago that iHaven't eatn all day. Due to my ill and unstable health. Or maybe ignorance. Food hasnt exactly been in my top five priorities lately. 

iGuess dats why i'm not healing as fast as usual. 

But my mum just made this amazing looking sauce. So now i'm laying in bed. Eatin *doesnt concern u*. And kay's happy. :)

Moving on.

So my day was a total drab.

On the plus side Jade and Dammy [besties] came to see me. We had some laughs. Received alot of insults. Yh, yh. Normal stuff. 

But they didn't even stay long. They had to leave me cause some guy was waiting for them in his ride.

And i'm like. You didn't even spend up to 15 minutes with me. And you're Ditching me for a total cunt. iMean who does that. Like what if iWas dieing! I'm not. But what if!

Aniwaiz i'm over that now.

Caramel_Shinxx

Goodnight. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment