Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello? Cough. Is anyone out there??

I'm gonna pretend like there's somebody somewhere actually reading my blog. So here goes.

You're probably wondering why iHavn't been blogging lately. iKnow you missed me. sigh.

Well apparently i've been diagnosed with cough. You probably thought iWas gonna say something like malaria. Fever... Blah blah. But trust me. The kinda cough iGet is much worse than that.

If you see me in the afternoon u'd probably think, "heck it's almost gone," or "iBet she's only pretending."
But its there alright. Just waiting to devour me completely.

No jokes.

 Its like it only comes alive at night or really early in the morning. Which also proves my horror theory. But it hurts like shit. And every-time iCough it always leads to me vomiting something. Like how many people get that.

Seriously.

iTried to research on it but iWas literally compared to a DOG and asked to be taken to a VET.

Amusing.

iWould have asked my dad [he's a doctor] but you see. My dad has a very funny sense of humor. We both do actually. It involves laughing into peoples faces when they're in pain. Its not like we mean to. It just happens. And as fun as it is to laugh at other people. Its not exactly fun to be at the receiving end. so i'll pass.

Guess thats why the whole saying, *do unto others as you want others to do unto you* was commanded.

Lesson learned.

This is Kay Tanner Shinxx sayin... Good night.

xx cough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment