Monday, January 3, 2011

Countdown to Disaster

Dear readers [if i have any] if you think i'm being bratty. Stuff it. Just kidding *wiink *wink.

Back to Blogging.

Boys. smh

iMean what is it with them and going for their ex-girlfriends or in my case ex-playmates bestfriend? iAsked Jade [my bestie] that question. And she was like, "maybe cause besties are usually alike." hmmmm.

You're probably wondering why iAsked her that question. Well apparently "that guy" iTold you about on Christmas eve decided he's had enough of me and went "back" to my bestie. In other words he tried to kiss her. Virtually in front of me.

iKnow what you're thinking. Bloody ASSHOLE right. Well iCould think of better words to describe him with but that'll take a while.

Btw. When iSay went back to my bestie, iDont mean they were dating before or anything. Ewwww. iCould never. It just means he tried but couldn't get her. What does that make me. Sigh. And i'm usually the sensible one.

Dont get me wrong i'm not jealous. Not even in the slightest bit. Matter of factly [ignore my english] iDont care that you went for another girl with a considerably larger package than iHave immediately it ended.  But my bestfriend. iMean WOW. Is your libido that restless? Dont answer that. Rolling eyes.

Ok maybe i'm overreacting since it was just a two-time thingy. But you dont have to be a fucking ASSWIPE about it. Show a girl some respect for crying out LOUD. Even though what iDid was'nt exactly respectful but everybody does it. Right. Pfffff *side eye*.

iMean its not like this feelings gonna last. iCan handle some pain. It takes a lot more than that to ruin Ms. Tanners emotions. Plsss.

So iSay *fuck it*. You can leave. iDont even need ya!

Oh. Yeah. I'm over it. Honestly.

Dont get me wrong. iDont hate you or anything. It's just that... well if you were on fire and iHad water. iWould probably drink the water. Jokes. iStill like you. As a person. iJust hate your male ego. At least now iKnow you better.

iBetter say goodnight before iStart rambling.

This is Kay saying, buenas noches.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment