Thursday, January 27, 2011

Game. Set. Match.

As usual, iLose.

How do iAlways get myself into this kinda situations?

iAm so tired of this. Like really truly.

Maybe iShould have called this blog, "DIARY OF A ROMANCE DRIVEN IDIOT." Yeah ...That would have been cool except, well... iAlways knew he wasn't the romantic type.

To you i'm probably rambling since iHavn't explained the sitch yet. Well, lets just say. Hendrixx picked two cards. Mine n Tee's. He kept Tee's card in his back pocket and flushed mine down the toilet like a bag of shit.

If you don't get it. Thats your problem cause Kay's in a bitching mood.

Moving on.

Am iBothered about this sudden discovery?? Not really.

Does it hurt like shit?? Probably, yeah.

So now i'm laying in bed thinking about him. Why'd iForce myself to like him?? Why am iSo obsessed with him??

Funny thing is, iFoolishly convinced myself that this was all just a game. iCan be a fucking moron sometimes. iMean what was iThinking. iGuess iWas just bored.

Alrighty then. iSay fuck it. No problem here. iCan deal with it, like iAlways do. But the show isn't over yet. We just playing commercials. I'm just gonna sit in the backstage and watch how this plays out.

Am iUnbelievably Awesome or what? :-)

Do you know the funniest part? He doesn't even know whats going on. Ignorant pussy.

So why i'm iDisturbing myself you ask. Well iThink it would make me pretty heartless if iDont react. Ok, fine. *Rolling eyeballs*. Truth is iFelt like blogging. XD

* Just because iMade a reference to me being sad doesn't mean i'm gonna show it. I'm the type that hates expressing my emotions in person. So if you walk up to me and ask me how iFeel. I'm just gonna deny it on every count.

Its 3:39 and this is Kay saying Goodnight.

Hasta la vista Dudes and Dudettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment