Monday, February 14, 2011

Para Siempre

iWas gonna blog about something interesting but i'Changed my mind. I'm in a mood. A bad one. 

You see theres this guy Jade recently started liking. Lets call him Ryan.

You see Ryan is one of those exceptionally fine guys that look innocent but daring. He's what british
girls call, "double cool with a knob." He's also a stud.

Good news is that he's interested. Bad news, he's interested in me. Woohoo !! Oh right, crap.

So now Jades sad. And that makes me sad.

Then this other babe that happens to knows about it  walks up to Jade and asks her not to tell me he's interested cause it could cause a SPARK and there'd be problems between us. Like WTF!

Make someone happy, mind your business !!

Just cause you were too stupid to control your libido [long story] doesnt make me remotely like you. Ahh!! The nerve of this bitch. I'm pissed as hell.

Why do people talk about things they know nothing about ? It just baffles me.

Ok fine, iMight have joked bout liking him if jade isnt serious about it anymore. But thats just me. I'm hardly ever serious about anything. But thats what everybody likes about me. Its what makes me fun to be with.

Why are guys always the embodiment of girls reactions? Whats so special about them anyways. So they've got cocks. Pfff, big deal.

Science already invented a replacement Ladies and Gentlemen. Its called a  Dildo !!

What i'm iSaying? Scratch that.

Back to blogging.

It seems she does not trust me on this one. Or shes trying to. Either was she's not taking any chance with me. iCannot understand where all this is coming from. Heck ! I'm not even allowed to speak to him. She almost sounds like my mum.

So i've made my decision, iSay fuck it. i'm not gonna talk to him. You can call me an assKisser if you want. But she is Mi Mejor Amiga. She has always been with me. Through thick and thin. However it isn't always diamonds and roses.

*Btw, we've been besties for 12 years and counting. Oh yeah. Beat that !!

**I barely know Ryan so its quite easy to discard him aha XD.

***We saw Jerry today. He's lost weight. Looked spanking :D.

*Caramel_Kisses* 

No comments:

Post a Comment