Friday, February 11, 2011

Cockamamie...

Dear Readers,

I’m not going to apologize for being away for so long. Neither will iExplain why iWas gone. iHave a life. And it’s none of your business what iDo with it

However, my life has been unevenful so far.


Moving on.

As iLay in bed. Reading Alex Cross. iCould distinguishly hear the provoking sound of my clock go.

..TICK-TOCK. Tick-tock.

Tickory, dickory, cock. XD

Back to blogging. 

How far would you go to please someone you care about. 

In the words of Evanescence, "Take care what you ask of me, cause iCan't say no."

iCant say thats my motto. But thats the way iLive my life. Its not that iDo it on purpose. iJust 
find it hard to say no to people. Especialy the excellent male specie.
My weakness.

Like Chimmy said, "As a girl, it's in my genes to want to hump every attractive male that looks in my direction..." 

Ah yes! The intimate joy you get whenever there's an open window. Lol. Lowkey !

Little stuffs like that gets my adrenaline flowing, blood boiling. Gets the demons in me going. 

But alas! Even if iDo not actually mouth the word no, iAlways manage to find escape routes without 
making them look stupid. 
Doesn't mean iDont have infrequent slip ups. Nobody's perfect. *_*

A guy just recently asked me if iWas a bad girl. The first thing that came to my mind was, "Umm ..Perv !"  
A saucy fatHead would probably have been like, "iCan be, when iWanna [with an exagerated wink]." Pfff. 

iMeeean what a bafoon. But being the kinda person iAm. My answer was, "lets just 
say i'm sensible." If he's not satisfied with that he'll just have to go and wank ! Cause of his 
Fetish !

Ok i'm weird. iKnow. But thats such a strong word for someone like me. Lets just say i'm tryna be 
obsessively opposed to the typical. I'm just cool like that. 

Thats not actually what iThought though. Just sounded alot better to me. :D
Anyways it was all a misunderstanding. But thats not important.

An update on my last um ..Victim of infatuation. iAssure you. Its over. Right now i'm just facinated by 
him. Meaning i'm no longer interested in that way again. And, of course, He doesn't give a damn. 
Boys.Why are they always such dumbasses ? Pfff.

Doesn't mean it can't come back though. :-D 

Thing is, i've got this maddening intuition that when iSee him i'm gonna be disappointed. And thats he's 
alot less than the character iMoulded in my mind. That would be bad. That would be really bad.

In my mind he's just so tasty and unbelievably dishy. And he just happens to banter about alot of 
unforgivable things.

*Btw iJust invented a word. I'm just so awesome. In the dictionary, next to the word Awesome, there's a 
picture of the word, "GOD" and the person holding that picture up is me XD

Anyways the word is called Infammiable. It means senseless strong feeling. If you do not like the word you can SUCK MY COCK !! 

Buona notte Dudes and Duddettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment