Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lunga Lunga

iCome up with the weirdest post titles... o_O

iMade spaghetti today. This might not be a big deal to you guys. But for a first timmer like me. It's an event to be celebrated. It turned out a little too peppery. Okay it was way too peppery. But asides from that, it was good.

AnyHoo.

So iHad this totally fuckable weekend planned out.

You see, my folks traveled yesterday and they wont be back till Sunday. Imagine all the possibilities. Eating out with a couple of my friends on Friday. Chilling with major hotties on Saturday. Some possible boogie'n going down. 

But alas, iFell sick.
 IFXCKING. FELL. SICK !!

Can you relate to the kinda frustration i'm experiencing here. Maybe i'm just being melodramatic. Yeah right. Thats a major understatement [get the irony?].

iDont understand my body anymore. I'm suffering from basic, IMMUNE SYSTEM GONE WRONG syndrome. It has gone completely balonkers on me. 

Maybe thats God's way of preventing the inevitable from happening. Oh well, tough luck.

Moving on.

You wouldn't believe the ASSWIPES iHave to deal with almost everyday on social networks.

Some idiot actually sent me this on Facebook, "U sure look like em asian gurls......is ur mum fwom asia? well let me spare u tha questions.... I will love nothing other than to know ya beitha.....looking forward to knowing more bout u....asian gurl...chin"

iMean wow. What the fxck is chin? Some people just amaze me. You're depriving a village somewhere of an idiot!!

AnyHOO

Since I've been rendered immobile. For now. Jade and Ms Tee came to hang with me. They can be so lovable at times. We had a splendid time dancing our asses off.

 iKnow what you're thinking, "iThought you said you were sick, how come you were dancing?" It was to keep my mind off it. Nothings ever stopped this bootie from shaking you know. And the girl's still got it. We should form a dance crew. We'd really wow your minds.

Makes us twice as awesome :))


Alright then. I'm off

*Caramel_Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment