Monday, February 21, 2011

Mechanic Genius

Dear Readers,

Sadly today’s post isn’t that’s going to blow your brains out.
And frankly I’ve got nothing majorly interesting to blog about. Plus I’m tired of bitching about my health.

But alas, this is my blog. And iCan do anything iWant with it. Look whats you’ve gotten yourself into. Buahaha *evil grin*.

Back to blogging.

You know how people always say, “you don’t know what you’ve got until you’ve lost it.” Well I’m glad iHavn’t lost mine yet.

iGave myself this unreasonable but necessary task of charging my laptop for 13 hours straight without using it. Like what was iThinking.

Yes, iAm actually blogging about my laptop. Get over it.

AnyHOO

At the time iThought; Pfff *side eye* . No big deal. Challenge accepted ! I’d probably be sleeping for about 9 hours then I’d find something else to do. Probably watch t.v. Boy was iWrong.

You see, due to my unfortunate mislay of a BB… My laptop’s all I’ve got so far.  And alas, iHardly watch t.v [DSTV’s such a waste.]. I’d rather read a good book. And no, iAm not a nerd. But iDo like nerd glasses. Get my joke? Alright B)

It’s not just about the internet… The sexy black sleak body of my laptop happens to have a brilliant mechanical brain which contains half of my life’s work.

So basically, how a person hangs on to their BB is how iHang on to my laptop. It’s an addict.  

Moving on.

Let’s talk about me. Phew, for a second there iFelt neglected. :D

If you’re tired of me bitching about my health, you might as well go and hug a transformer right now.
So iFinally asked my dad what was going on about my health. The whole vomiting and stuff.

He says my systems just irritated by something. And that I’ve probably got ulcer. Like is that supposed to make me feel better. You should have seen the way he just said it casually like its nothing.

Hell no am iTelling Jade about it. Dammy can be comforting, but the first thing that’s going to come out of Jade’s mouth is, “iTold you so.” Well maybe. “Omg! Are you serious.” Then, “iTold you so.”

Option 2 is that it’s probably what I’m eating. Problem is, what I’m eating’s what I’ve always been eating. Nothing new. Heyy wait a minute. iJust started taking honey a lot cause of my cough… Hmmm

*This doesn’t mean I’m gonna start eating more than iUsually do. Heck iAready eat a lot. Cause when iEat, iDo not hesitate. So I’m just gonna change my eating pattern. There. Now everyone’s happy. :D

*Caramel_Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment