Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not So Happy 18th!!


What starts with 8 and rhymes with hating? Anyone?? *rme.
Fine, iWould just come out with it. Eighteen! Yep, iAm finally legal. Yay!!!
Okay in truth, iAm not that excited about it. In fact, iAm not even slightly psyched about it. Doesn’t necessarily make me abnormal. Right?
*Sigh*
Today is so gonna be horrid. iCan feel it deep in my very bones.
iKnow that sounds kinda crazy. There’s no reason for me to be this way and every reason for me to be happy, but… But alas, here iAm at 2:30 in the morning, awake and sad.
iHave got  a lot of mixed up emotions right now. iJust wanna cry and get it all out. But who cries on their birthday?
iLay in bed   thinking, and pretty soon iWould run out of things to think about. iCannot understand where all these has come from. Lets just say, iAm all kinds of fucked up at the moment.
It’s funny how iDon’t feel any different from how iWas yesterday. iMean, isn’t there supposed to be a magical whoosh to zap me into adulthood. Who made 18 so special anyways?!?!
So in my feeble attempt to break out… iHave decided to make this post.
Yay!
It’s a new age. iThink iMight have to change my ways. This means new thoughts, new ideas, new everything. Sadly iHavent got any ideas. Or do I ?

There’s a lot of stuff iWish iCould do. The things iDo normally just aren’t sufficient. iNeed more excitement in my life. iGet so pissed when iAm bored… It doesn’t make sense, so much good stuff happening in the world, why am iNot involved?!
Do you know what woulda made my “18th” [notice the quote] birthday special??
If iSpent it with my friends. Or maybe even someone from the testicle specie. Any dude would be great. Throw me a stud if you will. And yes, it is that deep.
Anyways…iAm not saying iDon’t have great friends here [don’t get me wrong]… but iWould rather spend it with people iHave known for years… Like people who know me inside out. You can’t possibly fathom how hard it is for me to tune down my awesomeness or sensor myself every time iOpen my mouth to speak. They’re cramping my style yo!
So in all fairness… iHave composed a list of things iCould be doing if iWere at home.
99 And 1 Things iCould Be Doing If iWere At Home.
*Staying up late talking to a bunch of people that Genuinely LOVEE me.
*Getting drunk in my underwear with a fag in my mouth [very high possibility]
*Refreshing my facebook wall every 5 mins to see how many birthday wishes iGet. Don’t be fooled; we are not friends.
*Chilling someplace with my friends, having fun and getting as inebriated as humanly possible.
*Prolly even setting p *giggle*
iCould do ith a P right now. Kay's lonely :(. iHaven't spoken to this fellow that iAm comepletely and totally infatuated with in over a month. And, of course, he doesn't give a damn.
But alas, iAm stuck in this hell-hole with these attention-seeking psychopaths.
Oh GOD. Oh GOOOOD. iCannot stand them. They try too Fxcking hard! iMean, it's just too much. iCan't with them. iJust. Cannot.

Sometimes iAM literally speechless at the idiocy of these people.
There’s nothing more pathetic than seeing a guy, who’s probably been complimented about his Good Looks just Once! Trying to play Chuck Bass on every living cunt in a skirt.
iHave got several of these in my school. They think they’re awesome mini-gods or something. iHave got a bit of advice for them. Get laid.
And then one of these stupid dickheads tried to get it with me ? Um. Fuck you.
There’s no cuss word that can rightly describe how much these fools disgust me.
Crap. What was iTalking about again? Oh yeah.
The only good part about this whole gut-wrenching-heart-shattering-mind-fucking-thing is the fact that iCan do stuff iUsed to do… Only legally now
Happy 18th birthday to me. So let it be knowst to all… I, Kay Tannah, being of sound body and mind, hereby promise to fake a smile all day and have as much fun as iCan. Wish me luck
P.s iAm in school
*Caramel Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment