Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The P-Madness

Dear Earthlings,


Its been much too long. And iSincerely apologize  for the length of my absense. Am afraid it has nothing to do with my busy state. iJust cannot blog anymore. It's safe to say iHave lost my blogging mojo.  If it makes you any feel better, my life has been uneventful thus far.


This shall be a short post. Nothing poetic. Like iSaid before, iCannot blog anymore. But due to demands by my little, yet noble followers, iShall post something.
Alrighty then *rubs palms*... Moving on to important topics.

The countdown has begun. Summer's almost here! Woohoo!! I'm tingling with excitement already. So what are your plans for this summer? Apparently everyone's extremely looking forward to this summer [emphasis on 'extremely']. People are even setting P's. To show how serious that is, there's even a blog taking a four week seminar on how to set your summer P... Its called SPS101 [Summer "P" Setting] lol. And yes, it is that deep.

In totality, everyone's expecting this summer to be epic. Oh what fun we shall have.

Strangely iHavn’t set mine yet… Maybe it’s cause I’m too busy trying to sort things out …Or cause I’m blindly waiting for a miracle to happen… #shrug.


Point is, thy legs and chests must be exposed! Sadly iHave nothing to show off :(  ...I am by no means perfect.
And iHave never claimed perfection. Life is not like the movies *sigh*But that would change one day, iAssure you.


The best part about this summer is... Drum roll please... PARTYING! Party Harday! iGet to party alot. without anyone getting on my case. And everyone's coming back home. Alotta hotties btw. Ohh iCould just imagine.
But for now, iHave got to concerntrate on my stupid exams *sigh*

On the bright side, iMade a new friend. No, not an imaginary one… A real one that has all the physical attributes. Do people still have imaginary friends?? iThought Facebook and Twitter had taken care of that. Oh! Ohh! Just remember a little girl I knew that… #Sigh Never mind.


*Btw, summer 'P' is just a slang for summer fling :)
Buenas noches people
*Caramel_kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment