Monday, December 13, 2010

S.A.D




Its 13:00 pm and iJust woke up x_x. 
What?! Dont blame me. iSlept late. I'm even lucky iWoke up this early.

Moving on.

Its my birthday and apparently most of my friends aren't aware of it... 
Not even my own brothers. 

Sad.

You know that kinda feeling when you go to bed on Christmas eve and expect a lot of presents when u wake up. Was expecting to get a lot of birthday messages from people.

But to my utter surprise I've gotten nothing [Getting Happy Birthday messages on Facebook doesn't count].

Maybe its cause no one really cares. Nah. I'm too awesome for anybody to forget about me.

Or maybe its cause the stupid cunts are to broke to send a text. 
Or.. Or maybe its cause almost all of then are writing their exams today... Yeah, that makes sense.

But couldn't they just skip school for me. Am iNot that important. 

Crap. Now i'm acting cocky.  
Arghh! iHate this.

AnyHoo.

 its not like iCan do anything about it. Maybe i'm just being overly sentimental.

I'm going to go do something to distract myself.

Later Dudes and Dudettes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment