Monday, December 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So at the end of the day, my day turned out great. Sadly there wasn't any cake. No one said it's compulsory to have one. Pshh.

Before 4pm all my friends and most of my family had called.

Truth is iWasn't expecting much from today. Wasn't planning on celebrating it or anything. Just thought i'd probably chill with Jade and Tee.

But alas my dad brought out a wad of cash for his BadAss daughter and my mind streamed with possibilities.

So iTook my available friends out. iMean who doesn't celebrate their 17th birthday. Pshh *side eye*. And it was awesome with three strokes.  Even if idiotic A.k didn't pick up his phone so he wasn't with us. Sigh.

iWas so excited iForgot to comb my hair x_x

Spent my day with Jade, Tolu, Umar, Demi and Ada. It's not one of my best birthdays, but its the thought that counts.





No comments:

Post a Comment